so, i haven't blogged in forever...and since sweet ms. kelley tagged me, there's no better time to catch up. what was i doing 10 years ago? graduating from high school and getting ready to attend summer orientation at ut. i think i still have my student id from there. it's funny b/c: 1. i was soooooo young, and 2. my hair blended into the orange background...real attractive. 5 snacks i enjoy: chocolate in any form the new natural popcorn from orville retenbacher in salt & black pepper chips & jack's brand salsa (it tastes homemade) Mayfield's ice cream (i can eat an entire half-gallon by myself...no kidding) did i mention chocolate??? 5 things on my to-do list: if i have to pick just 5, then laundry making pumpkin mini-muffins (yum) vaccuming (yuck) playing outside with caleb (double yum) ironing (double yuck) 5 things i'd do if i were a billionaire: give to the local church bodies that i have been a member of pay off tom's college loans pay off credit cards (shocked...i'm sure) buy our house in nc just so we wouldn't have to worry about selling it anymore buy a new house in nashville wow, buying a new car didn't even make the list... 5 jobs that i've had: wife & mommy accounting clerk at brock mcvey in lexington family court judicial secretary in louisville administrative assistant in criminal defense law firm in k-town camp counselor in k-town 5 of my bad habits: ummmm, i've narrowed it down to one...pride. now, i know pride isn't a habit per se, but it does result in the stubborness, lack of mercy for others, etc. that i do practice every day. and if you really want to know how that pride manifests itself, just ask tom. i'm sure he can rattle 5 habits off pretty quickly :) 5 places i've lived: strawberry plains, tn louisville, ky winchester, ky chapel hill, nc nashville, tn people i'd like to tag (or people i'd like to see start blogging): amanda b. paula g. jeff and ashley stephanie k. 1 more random thing about me: i was voted "most likely to succeed" and was the valedictorian of my high school class. wonder if people will re-think their vote when they find out i'm a SAHM?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sorry about the "tag", Amanda; you probably hate them as much as I do but if it got you to do do a new post, so be it.
Thanks, by the way, for your comment today on my blog. I needed to vent a little. I'm so glad that I'm not too far behind. I was kicking myself about that. I'll take the opportunity to try and catch myself up for next week.
About your blog template problem...I dunno...I have had that problem some as well but then sometimes not. I changed to a new template from pyzam.com and it has been better I think.
By the way, I was going to add your blog to my blogroll but wanted to ask first. You know how "Emily Post" I am....ha!
kelley,
i just found your comment! by all means add my blog to your blogroll...i feel honored :)
I had no idea you were voted most likely to succeed! And no way should people change their vote-i think you and i would agree, SAHM is way better than some stinky job in an office!
amanda b.
amen sister!!! i just think it's funny how big of a change that a person can go through in 10 years...the me that i saw in 1998 was nothing like the me that is in 2008--thank goodness!
Post a Comment