CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.11.2008

week 16 update

went to the doctor this past friday (end of 15 wks.) and everything is right on track. i still haven't gained any weight...yeah, right! tell that to my jeans. i've got to find out where to get one of those scales for after the baby comes :) the heartbeat was in the 150's. they took some blood for the quad screen test and we were on our way. we go back friday, december 5th for the big ultrasound. we're going to find out the gender, but in the meantime, take the poll and see if you're right!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I voted for a girl. I just don't think it would be fair if you didn't get to experience the drama that I live every day. Ha! No really I think Caleb needs a brother to play cars and trucks with.